Reporting on important tracked account trigger events
In addition to contact level™ intent data signals, we also provide various account level signals. These help account-based marketing and strategic sales teams incorporate noteworthy prospect and customer events in their nurturing and sales approaches.
Account-level signals include:
- recently funded - company has received funding per SEC filings
- growing team - hiring for a specific tracked function or role
- received award - company level recognition
- sponsoring event - company is sponsoring the event noted in the trigger
- opening office - a new location
We provide a suggested contact with these signals. This is not an individual whom we have observed specifically taking action as with our contact level signals. Rather this is an individual that we believe is a likely contact, based on your ideal buyer profile, who we have observed is probably involved with the account level activity.